The Round 1 proposal applications will be evaluated according to the following metrics: idea, impact, feasibility, and business plan details.
A competitive entry will demonstrate the following traits:
- A clearly stated and unique idea to solve an aspect of current social problems you perceive in China
- A thoroughly explained product or service to achieve your idea
- Detailed and relevant plan of action to effectively materialize your proposal1
- A significant impact in a subset of the Chinese community
- A realistic assessment of the impact of the proposal and how it will influence the community
- Financial and technical feasibility demonstrated through thorough projections
- A realistic approximation of self-sustainability of proposal and revenue generating sources
Business Plan Details:
- Inclusion of Executive Summary, Venture Summary/Vision, In-Depth Description of Venture, Strategy, Operations, Marketing & Sales, Finance1
- Attention to detail and ability to present information in a concise and clear manner
While these are the primary metrics for evaluation, every part of your application will be reviewed thoroughly in our assessment for the best candidates. We strongly advise you to follow the application guidelines when creating your proposal.
1Please refer to the Business Proposal Guidelines for suggestions of what to include